District 4: Frannie Hutchinson, Vice Chair
Commissioner Frannie Hutchinson has been a resident of District 4 for 22 years and is a native of St. Lucie County. She and her husband, Robbie, are the parents of five children and have six grandchildren.
Frannie had the honor of serving as a St. Lucie County Commissioner from 1998 through 2006. During that time she earned the designation of a certified County Commissioner through the Florida Counties Foundation. During that tenure she served twice as Chairman of the Board of County Commissioners and six years as the Chair of the St. Lucie County Erosion Board.
She has also served over eleven years on the St. Lucie County Fire District not only as a Board of County Commission appointment but also as an appointment by the Governor.
Prior to being elected again in 2010, Frannie served on various non-profit organizations such as St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, St. Lucie County Agriculture Advisory Committee, New Horizons A4 Our Kids' Campaign, Heathcote Botanical Gardens - Royal Palm Society, WPSL Christmas Kids and St. Lucie County Fair Association.
Frannie is currently Chair of the St. Lucie County Erosion Control District and Vice-Chair of the Board of County Commission. She also serves on the Treasure Coast Education and Research Development Authority, County Coalition for Responsible Management of Lake Okeechobee and St. Lucie & Caloosahatchee Estuaries, the Transportation Planning Organization, the Alcohol, Drug Abuse & Mental Health Committee, the St. Lucie County Fire District, and the SFWM Water Resources Advisory Commission. She serves as an alternate on the Value Adjustment Board, the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council and the Transportation Planning Organization/Regional Transit Organization.
Boards and Committees
- Board of County Commissioners, Vice Chair
- Erosion Control Board, Chair
- St. Lucie County Insurance Committee
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse & Mental Health Committee
- County Coalition for Responsible Management of Lake Okeechobee and St. Lucie & Caloosahatchee Estuaries
- Transportation Planning Organization
- SFWM Water Resources Advisory Commission
- Treasure Coast Education Research Development Authority
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council (Alternate)
- Regional Transit Organization (Alternate)
- Value Adjustment Board (Alternate)
* Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses and emails are public records and available for inspection and examination by any person desiring to do so. If you do not want your e-mail address or email released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone.