SLCTV Portal (Televised meetings and agendas)
BOCC Meeting Minutes and Agendas (Archive information for BOCC Committees)
FEMA Flood Risk Review Meeting
- Date: 03/28/2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Havert L. Fenn Center
2000 Virginia Ave
Fort Pierce , Florida 34982
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Update communities on the progress of the coastal flood risk study for the East Coast Central Florida Study Area (i.e., Brevard, Indian River, Martin, and St. Lucie Counties);
- Provide preliminary copies of the draft flood risk work maps and Changes Since Last FIRM (CSLF) information to community officials;
- Start a 30-day comment period for community officials to review and comment on the draft coastal work maps prior to public release of draft DFIRMs later this year.
For additional information on the study, communities are encouraged to visit the ‘Information for East Coast Central Florida Study Area’ page (http://www.southeastcoastalmaps.com/Pages/Projects/East-Coast-Central-Florida.aspx) available from the study website (www.southeastcoastalmaps.com).