SLCTV Portal (Televised meetings and agendas)
BOCC Meeting Minutes and Agendas (Archive information for BOCC Committees)
Healthy Business Workshop
- Date: 11/15/2017 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Indian River State College’s Blackburn Center
1234 Avenue D
Fort Pierce, Florida 34982
- How to grow vegetables – selection, planting, irrigation, pest control and harvesting;
- How to start a business – planning, record keeping, time management, marketing and funding;
- How to put it together and benefit financially from your horticulture skills.
Take some time to learn about food, and better yet, learn a skill that can turn into a new career. The cost of this six-week workshop is $25 per person. To register visit: www.eventbrite.com or call the Extension staff at 772-462-1660.