St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
The Smurfs Get Lost at Morningside Library Aug. 12
Get “smurfing” to the Morningside Branch Library on Saturday, Aug. 12 at 2 p.m. as the library presents “Smurfs: Lost Village” for its movie matinee.
Featuring the voices of Demi Lovato and Rainn Wilson, the third installment of the Smurf’s full-length, fully animated feature film follows Smurfette and her friends as they race through the Forbidden Forest leading to the discovery of the biggest secret in Smurf history. This animated film is rated PG with a running time of 90 minutes.
Other children’s programs at Morningside Library include:
- Summer Storytime on Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. for age 3-5.
- Creation Station for Kids on Saturday, Aug. 12 at 2 p.m. Suited for ages 7 to 13, students can program their own interactive stories, games and animations using programs and tools like Scratch.
- Legos for Kids on Saturday, Aug. 19 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Suited for grades K-5th, students can play, build and learn with Legos.
- Solar Eclipse Preview Party on Saturday, Aug. 19 at 2 p.m. Participate in hands-on activities and receive a free pair of eclipse viewing glasses for the Oxbow Eco-Center’s Solar Eclipse Party on Monday, Aug. 21 from 2 – 3:30 p.m.
For more information about Morningside Library events call 772-337-5632 or visit http://library.stlucieco.gov. The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie.