St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Spend Time with Townsend at the Lewis Branch Library Jan. 17
St. Lucie County Commissioner Cathy Townsend will host “Time with Townsend” on Wednesday, Jan. 17 at the Paula A. Lewis Branch Library from 9 a.m. to noon.
Residents and business leaders are encouraged to stop by and talk with St. Lucie County’s District 5 Commissioner about any issue or ask questions they may have. This will be the first of several “Time with Townsend” events that Commissioner Townsend plans to host at various locations throughout the year. Reservations are not required.
The Paula Lewis Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2950 Rosser Blvd., Port St. Lucie.