Linda Bartz served as a Port St. Lucie Councilwoman for District 1 since 2006, and was appointed as Vice Mayor since 2010. Linda is a business woman who knows how to balance a budget and manage money.
Linda is active in the community serving with the Council on Aging, Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers, Roundtable of St. Lucie County, SLC Transportation Planning Organization (TPO), St. Lucie Tourist Development Council, Fort Pierce Harbor Advisory Committee, and Concerned Citizens.
Whether it’s helping to address important issues in the community such as traffic and roads to ensure that emergency vehicles can get to and from hospitals and accident scenes quickly, working with the Superintendent and members of the St. Lucie County School District to raise educational standards or helping to bring down the high cost of taxes, insurance and living on the Treasure Coast, Linda is dedicated and committed to keeping St. Lucie County moving into the future.
Originally from New Jersey, Linda and her husband Gary have been residents of Port St. Lucie for 30 years. They have three grown daughters and are the proud grandparents of four grandchildren.
Boards and Committees
- Environmental Control Board, Vice Chair
- Sustainability District, Chair
- Roundtable of St. Lucie County Inc.
- Children's Services Council
- Council On Aging
- Friends of the Library
- Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway Treasure Coast Corridor
- Law Library Board of Trustees
- Transportation Planning Organization
- Treasure Coast Community Action Agency Tripartite Board
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council (Alternate)
* Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses and emails are public records and available for inspection and examination by any person desiring to do so. If you do not want your e-mail address or email released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone.