St. Lucie County's Veteran Service's mission is to serve America's Veterans and their families with dignity and compassion and to be their principal advocate in ensuring that they receive the care, support and recognition earned in service to this Nation.
The Veteran Services Division strives to:
Provide services with the highest level of sensitivity, compassion and understanding of Veterans and their families.
Assist St. Lucie County veterans and their families through counseling and assistance in applying for VA benefits under Federal and State laws, which may result in monetary gain and medical care.
Provide transportation for disabled and disadvantaged veterans to the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, at no cost to veterans, in order to receive VA medical care.
Maintain a network with other social agencies in St. Lucie County in order to provide a larger base of benefits which may be available to veterans and their families thereby offering them a better quality of life.
You may be eligible for VA benefits if you are:
- A Veteran
- A Veterans Dependent
- A Surviving Spouse or Child of a Deceased Veteran
- A Member of the Reserves or National Guard
- An Active Duty Service Member
We can assist you with:
- Service Connected compensation
- Non-service connected pension
- Health care
- Home Loan guarantees
- Burial benefits
- Dependent/survivors benefits
- Lost military records/application to request DD214
- Property tax exemptions
- Transportation to your scheduled West Palm Beach VA Medical Center appointments
When you visit the office, you will work with accredited Veteran Services Officers and professional staff.
Office - 772-337-5670
Fax - 772-337-5678