Fort Pierce, Fla. 34982
The Engineering Division proposes, designs, and implements projects in stormwater management, transportation system enhancements and infrastructure maintenance. The Engineering Division implements the Stormwater Management Program and the M.S.B.U. Program.Get more information on Stormwater in our Stormwater Management Brochure.
The Engineering Division also implements the Capital Improvement Program as approved by the Board of County Commissioners by managing the surveying, design, permitting construction, and fiscal control of individual projects.
The Engineering Division provides regulatory control in accordance with the land development code by issuance of Right-of-Way Permits and inspection of construction of right-of-way usage, Mining Permits, and Moving Permits.
Road Closure / St. Lucie County Projects
- Euclid Street between US Highway 1 and Ridgehaven Road
- Summit Road closure
- Melville Road closure
- McCarty Road closure- North Bridge Replacement
- Midway Road - Glades Cut-Off Road to Selvitz Road
- Midway Road - Selvitz Road to S. 25th Street
- Midway Road - S. 25th Street to US1
- Orange Avenue at NSLRWCD Canal 411 (Rock Road)
- Kings Highway and Indrio Road Intersection Improvements
- Right of Way Permit
- Mining Permit
- Moving Permit
- Agreement to Pay Fee In Lieu of Constructing Concrete Sidewalks
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement
- Road Improvement Agreement